Covid-19 Vaccination Clinic
For the members of
Islamic Center of Hawthorne
Islamic Center of Torrance
When (date & time)?
1st Vaccine: Sunday, April 4th, 2021, from 11:00 – 5:00 pm
Please click the link above to get the info about your 2nd shot.
(You can not miss the 2nd vaccine nor can you take it on a different day or at any other location)
What kind of vaccine?
Pfizer (update 04/02/21)
Who is Eligible?
Rite Aid is currently authorized to vaccinate the following groups:
- Ages 50+
- Ages 18+ Individuals with health conditions and disabilities
- Pre-K – 12th grade educators & staff
- Childcare workers
- Food & Agriculture workers
- Healthcare workers
- Long-term care facility residents and staff
- Pharmacy staff
- Public Health employees
- Family Childcare Providers
- Head Start and Early Head Start
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Public Transit Workers
- Airport and Commercial Airline Workers
- Individuals in high-risk congregate residential settings